Shipping and Returns
Gertrud offers several shipping options:
- Track and trace postal service – free
- Home delivery – 30 NIS (free with any purchase over 299 NIS).
- Delivery service – Up to 3 business days all Israel cities (without exception)
- In Store pick up.
Items sent by post will be sent within 7 business days.
Gertrud is not responsible for delays caused by Israeli Post services. However we will do everything in our power to guarantee a timely delivery.
Delivery service – our service will contact you to coordinate the delivery. We recommend you choose an address in which you will be available to receive it during day.
If you wish to return or exchange an item, you can do so within 14 business days of the date you received it. You will be eligible for a full refund. Items on sale must be returned within 7 business days of the date you received them.
The item should be returned in its original package with the return form stating if you wish to return the item or exchange it.
In order to return a product you should:
- Contact us by phone +972-3-6399586 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure the item is sent in its original package, with the label still attached, together with the return form.
- State in the form whether you prefer a refund or an exchange.
- Send the item to the address stated on the form (collect stamp)
- In case you’re interested in exchanging the item for a specific item, please state the item’s name, color and size.
- We will exchange your item or provide you with a refund as soon as we receive your package.
According to law, undergarments cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you have any concerns about exchanging/ returning items, please contact us: email@example.com